PSA Tutorial



For my PSA, I want to discuss the dangers of driving under the influence and back myself up with statistics. The first stat that I want to display is that 1 in 3 people will get into an auto accident during their lifetime due to driving under the influence. I wanted to represent the 3 by having 3 cars drive in, but represent the 1 by having it crash into one of the other cars. I am not sure if this actually makes it 2 people getting involved in a crash or if it makes sense. I might just change the color of the third car because I do not know how to create the appearance of the last car rear ending the second one. 

I did not follow a specific tutorial for the wheels part because I pretty much figured out how to do it on my own, but here is a link to one that I did at least glance at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIOXf_eu2So

Comments

Popular Posts